Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Half Way There


We have reached the half way mark. We are far enough in this that we'd better finish it. To be honest this last week wasn't as strong as it could have been. Our busy schedule has been making it hard to do everything right. I missed one aerobic day and also messed up on a meal. We were traveling and didn't plan ahead for a meal at some friends house and gave in to what they were eating. It wasn't horrible but I know we could have done better. I don't feel too bad about missing the aerobic day as I am trying to gain muscle and those days don't necessarily help very much with that.


On the positive side, we have gained access to a full gym which is awesome! I love having everything available that I need. Liz still does her workouts at home which means we aren't working out together. We've planned to go to the gym and workout this week for our weekly date. I also started some new supplements that will hopefully help with muscle growth. One is to take before a workout for an energy boost. It's mostly creatine. The other supplement is taken after the workout to help with muscle repair.

I can't say I noticed huge changes this week. Just the same stuff and we are getting used to our new energy, new bodies, and the many mental and spiritual changes we have had. We took 6 week photos and are still seeing changes which is nice. It's always hard to tell with weighing ourselves but I have been between 6 and 10 pounds more than my starting weight which is right on track for my goal. Liz has lost about 8-12 pounds which was one of her goals. Improvement is good but is it enough to win? We will see.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment